- All charges are payable in full on day of travel. Cash and card payments accepted.
- Vehicle is a no smoking area and client shall ensure all passenger comply with this condition.
- Vehicle soiled by client will be subject to a 75 GBP valet charge.
- Tolls, ferries and other travel charges are to be met by the client.
- Driver waiting time is charged at 25 GBP per hour
- Vehicle will travel by such routes as are reasonably regarded as the most appropriate and convenient ( i.e. longer routes may be taken to avoid congestion or road closures)
- Where any children are to be carried, it is the client’s responsibility to supply child/booster seats appropriate to the child’s size and weight
- Any passenger being drunk, abusive, disruptive or threatening may be declined transportation (a charge of 50 GBP plus expenses will be applied to cover costs)
- Damage to vehicle caused by client will be charged at dealer replacement cost
– Whilst terms and conditions stated are not inclusive of all situations, JM chauffeur will apply common sense to arbitrate the circumstances –
Licence Number: JN0287 by Shropshire Council